• Determining the developmental areas and defining the methodology used for this purpose
• Defining clearly the goals of the improvement program
• Explaining with substantial evidences how the program has been planned, executed and followed
• Presenting with clear evidences the impact of the improvement program on customers, management, staff and the performance of the center
• Explaining return of any investment realized
• Explaining gains related to knowledge and experience, and the future plans
• Presenting clearly and strongly the connection between the realized performance improvement activities and company strategies.
• Financial model and impact of development (How much additional value it has created and will create?)
• Explaining what the whole team gained through this development process, and identifying the details of future planning
• Pointing out with substantial evidences if the development plan matches up with the company targets, and explaining if the development plan is sustainable
• Introducing development not for a short-term but in minimum of 1 year time-frame
Evaluations will be made according to the following criteria:
– Clear definition and documentation of the performance objectives.
– Explanation and monitoring via the implemented methodology.
– Action plans with regard to the need to enhance.
– Project documentation and time plan.
– Accountable persons of the project and role definitions.
– Definition and monitoring of ROI.
– Clear definition and documentation of project objectives and KPI’s.
– The effect of the enhancement program on the customers and performance of the personnel and the center.
– Implementation methodology.
– Time schedule.
– The harmony of the performance project with the company objectives
– Measurement and project tracking.
– Communication plan.
3. Performance results
– The financial model of the enhancement and the generated added value.
– Financial monitoring of the work during the process.
– Total effect in company objectives
– Future plans about performance enhancement
– Activities planned for carrying the benefits of the project into the future
– Innovative solutions that are implemented for enhancing the performance
NOTE: The Judging Committee has the right not to give award in this category in the event that there is no candidate meeting the above criteria.